Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about us, the projects we have worked on or any of our services, get in touch here.
Research & innovation
Innovation is more important than ever: things are changing – who we work for, where we work, the problems our clients ask us to help with and the financial constraints they operate under.
A few of the innovative ideas we have brought to the market include:
- Commuter ‘willingness to pay’ game in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Connect Tees Valley groundbreaking travel information portal in the UK
- Urban Dynamics Model - a unique strategic modeling platform for demonstrating the wider impacts of transportation in local and regional economies
- Use of mobile phone data in transportation modeling
We also have market research experts that can help gain insight into the opinions and motivations of people and their travel patterns, which can help to:
- Evaluate new markets and products
- Assess and monitor the social or economic impacts of a new policy
- Provide inputs for modeling & forecasting
- Gain insights into travel behavior and
- Increase passenger volumes and revenues
So, why us?
At Steer Davies Gleave, we provide a high level of technical expertise and knowledge of the industry gained from working with many clients around the world. Our commitment to innovation means we are constantly investing in developing creative ideas to meet new challenges.
What we can do for you
- Operations research
- Stated preference surveys
- Qualitiative market research
- Quantitive market research
- Market analysis
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
For more information or to arrange an informal chat,
get in touch with us here