Steer Davies Gleave is pleased to announce the...
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about us, the projects we have worked on or any of our services, get in touch here.
Successful development planning is not just about location. Accessibility and transportation are critical factors that can affect the potential of a site. People will only live, work and play in locations they can travel to, from and within easily and conveniently.
Successful development planning can:
- Smooth the planning permissions process for developers and local government
- Facilitate regeneration
- Balance transportation capacity while still facilitating proposed development
- Enable the movement of people to and within large developments, stations and events
- Identify a city’s long-term transportation needs
- Support sustainable development
So, why us?
Steer Davies Gleave has been providing transportation planning solutions for the commercial, leisure, residential, healthcare, retail, education, aviation and energy sectors for 30 years and is in the unique position of having written best practice guidance and provided support to both the public sector and private clients.
We can successfully deliver complex projects and excel in helping to obtain planning permissions such as that for the new Emirates Stadium for Arsenal Football Club, London.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes city authorities, major developers, sports facilities, universities, house builders, local government, Olympic Authorities and regeneration agencies. They benefit from our proven track record and team of experts, who have successfully delivered and continue to provide advice on many landmark projects around the world.
What we can do for you
- Master planning
- Urban design
- Sustainable transportation solutions
- Residential development
- Relocation strategy
- Commercial and retail development
- Sports facilities & major event planning
- Pedestrian modeling and connectivity
- Highway design & traffic modeling
- Accessibility and GIS planning
- Transportation interchange planning
- Signage & wayfinding
- Communications strategy & implementation
For more information or to arrange an informal chat,
get in touch with us here